Welcome to Raleigh Learning Trust’s procurement page
“Trust Procurement must show that pubic funds have been used as intended by Parliament.” Financial Handbook 2020
The Raleigh Learning Trust procurement process aims to ensure that:
- Spending has been for the purpose intended and there is probity in the use of public funds
- Spending decisions represent value for money
- Internal delegation levels exist and are applied
- Our tendering procedures are applied and adhere with the Financial Handbook 2020
- Procurement rules are and thresholds are observed
- Professional advice is obtained where appropriate
Please find below current opportunities:
Legal Services Tender, Closing date 12th February 2021
The Raleigh Learning Trust requires Legal Services for its schools and Trust. For more information please click on the link below.
Financial Management Support Services and CFO services Tender, Closing date 26th February 2021
The Raleigh Learning Trust is looking to appoint a firm of Accountants to deliver managed bookkeeping, accountancy and CFO services as outlined in the Tender below. Click the link below to find out more.
For more information please contact: email@example.com